The curiosity of each one of us has made us dream at least once in our lifetimes: “What would it be if I could travel in time and return to the distant past?” There is an answer to this question and it’s in the Historical Park. You will have the opportunity to travel in time to return back to the Neolithic and Chalcolithic age 10,000 years ago. You will also be able to move into the world of the ancient Thracians.
The only fully restored Thracian palace in the world and three Thracian tombs are there to reveal the mystical secrets and beauty of the Thracian culture. Rituals, treasures, battles, archery and horse riding are just some of the attractions in the Historical Park. The restored and reviving story is the inheritance left by ancient civilizations and cultures which thrived on the Bulgarian lands.
Book Your Ticket Now!
– Children under 4 years of age enter the park free of charge and without a ticket.
– The Children’s ticket is for people between 4 and 18 years of age.
– The Seasonal ticket allows unlimited number of visits during the active tourist season of the Historical Park (until November 15).
– The Family ticket is for one or two parents and includes up to 5 children.
– The Guide request adds 5 leva to the ticket price. It is mandatory to choose the language for the guided tour.
– For group visits of 20 or more people, please contact us for an extra discount!
– To buy a ticket, you must have a profile in the Historical Park’s system. Click on the Ticket type you’d like to buy from above and follow the booking process.
Attractions, experiences, prices, stories, food and much more!